This week's purchases 6/2/06

bigsteve

Pre-ordered as soon as I got the email a week or so ago! get in! :D

Couldnt resist, partly due to Steve's link:

Chemical:

Alone Tonight [Original Mix / Above & Beyond Nasty Dub] > Above & Beyond [LTD PROMO] > Anjunabeats

Keep On [Original Mix / JC1 Remix] > Supermodels From Paris [LTD PROMO] > Anjunadeep

Not one to slate someone's personal taste (i'd never dream of it), but i really really cannot stand the Supermodels from Paris tune its possibly (in my humble and probably contentious opinion) the worst anjuna release ever.

JC1 remix is better tha the original but not my cup o' tea at all

Its grown on me, it does seem out of place after 3 solid proggy releases on Anjunadeep but its nice to see stuff other Than prog chucked out on the label.

Audiojelly:

Hkn - cantus (original mix) (320 kbps)

Marco V - red blue purple (album extended) (320 kbps)

Some more purchases for me!

Ayu - 'M (Part 2)' (Above & Beyond, Woody van Eyden vs MORPH, Visior Remixes) [Drizzly]

Delerium - 'Silence' (Filterheadz, Above & Beyond Remixes) [Nettwerk]

Energy 52 - 'Cafe Del Mar' (Nalin & Kane, Original Three n One Remix) [Hooj Choons]

Gouryella - 'Walhalla' (Original Ferry Corsten & Tiesto Mix, Armin Remix) [Tsunami]

Iio - 'Rapture' (Armin Remix) [white]

Jan Johnston - 'Calling Your Name' (The Thrillseekers, Art of Trance Remixes, Acappella) [Platipus promo]

Jon Vesta - 'Substance/Metabolism' [stonehouse promo]

Kristine Blonde - 'Loveshy' (Unknown & Electrique Boutique Remix) [white label]

Madonna - 'What It Feels Like For A Girl' (Above & Beyond, Oakenfold Remixes) [Maverick]

Miro - 'By Your Side' (Original & Ronski Speed Remixes) [Euphonic]

Planet Perfecto - 'Bullet In The Gun' (Saturday Mix, Mekka vs Trouser Enthusiasts Mix) [Perfecto]

Ralph Fridge - 'Angel' (Club, Trance, S.A.M. Mixes) [Orbit]

Signum - 'Coming On Strong' (Original Mix & Untidy Dub) [Tidy Trax]

Starparty - 'I'm In Love' (Original, Ferry Corsten & Robert Smit Remix) [Go For It!]

Three Drives - 'Greece 2000' (Original Mix, Miro Vocal & Dub) [Hooj Choons]

Whiteroom - 'Someday' [WOOM!]

Is that 4 Strings "Daytime" tune an old one as l don't recall ever hearing it.

I'm a big fan of 4 Strings tunes. Whenever l hear "Let It Rain" it always reminds me of Homelands 2003 as l was there in the front row and it was the Tried and Tested tune of the week. There was a shower of rain as well - l'll never forget it as l was also overcome with emotion. :)

Is that 4 Strings "Daytime"  tune an old one as l don't recall ever hearing it.

I'm a big fan of 4 Strings tunes.  Whenever l hear "Let It Rain" it always reminds me of Homelands 2003 as l was there in the front row and it was the Tried and Tested tune of the week. There was a shower of rain as well - l'll never forget it as l was also overcome with emotion. :)

Yeah, Daytime was around in the summer of 2000 http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/main/ra.../2000/05/19.htm. I love 4 Strings stuff and saw that at £3 in 23rd. Couldn't resist. There's a 2 minute clip here for you

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RX4WKF...DC12TRASCIA75QI

I had to re-buy Let It Rain, as I didn't have the 4 Strings Vocal Mix. Bargain off eBay at £2

Archived