Mozart Remix played by Jules 1998/1999.

Kambel

Hello guys.

I have been trying to find a record that Jules played, roughly from 1998/1999, for almost twenty years now. It was a dance remix of, "Ronda Alla Turca" by "Mozart". 

I did manage to tape part of the track whilst listening to the show back then. Unfortunately, I cannot find the cassette to upload the audio. 

There is a short clip on YouTube but there's not too much to go off.

Hopefully somebody will be able to finally I.D. this track. 

Cheers,

Kurtis Campbell ☺

wow amasing never heard before if you have the whole show on tape please digital mp3 of the show wee need it cheers

tune before is

Touch and Go - Would You

sounds like he sitting in for the dance anthems 1998 on dave pearce show if we get eny audio of dave pearce show will be great we could id some tunes there to

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tried for years to ID this as well, had it on tape and used to listen to it on my Walkman loads. Thanks for the upload. Have you emailed Jules, he might remember it as he sounded excited about it? Think it was late 1998 or early 1999 as I remember playing it to a friend at college that left around the same time (strange memory but he gave me a load of DJ Hixxy tapes off the back of it). 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I remember listening to a recording of this round a mates house. He recorded the show on cassette. It was Jules sitting in for Dave Pearce on Dance Anthems.

My mate didn't record the whole show, just tunes he liked the sound of. 

I can remember him playing Ayla, then this tune you are on about. I can remember Jules saying during the outro, i quote "Radio one dance anthems with me Judge Jules, chirpy and quirky"

A very catchy number. I have always wanted to ID it. I would say, tail end of 1998.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...