1999-12-31 - Essential Mix #16 - Judge Jules, Live from Gatecrasher, Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield

Gregg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have most of it, what i mean is i have all from the first track to mystery land, the side of the tape stopped, I mustve dozed off as when i woke up i changed to tother side of tape and hit recprd, when listening to it back i missed most of singles and angles, otherwise the rest is all there , I recorded all the millenium broadcast from midnight all the way to some of vasquez like 45 minutes of him when tha tape i was on ran out i didnt bother continuing recording anymore.

Right. the recordings I just finished recording are the first track to the first few minutes of Starparty, none of Y Traxx and then from singles and angles to the end, will upload both sections later today

Cheers Jason!

The audio is merged and uploaded.

I've used yours for the major part, and just inserted what was missing from the old source. This must be definitely be the best version available now :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...