Please read this sitting down...

bigsteve

...I tried calling ATS on Friday and...

...someone ACTUALLY answered the phone :lol::lol::lol::lol:

However, they are out of stock of Beats@Rank1.com, but suggested I chose another record! Not on your chuffing nelly :D I asked for a refund and the difference between Recorded and 1st Class post. They agreed, but it hasn't yet appeared in my account.

In their defence, they say they're moving premises and BT haven't sorted the line out yet. Hence they can't receive calls (but I got through :? ) or emails (but they can receive web orders :? :? )

I will have pleasure in keeping you all updated

In their defence, they say they're moving premises and BT haven't sorted the line out yet. Hence they can't receive calls (but I got through  :?  ) or emails (but they can receive web orders  :?  :? )

Quite. It's a wonderful excuse, "moving premises", because invariably this can cover a conveniently long period of time...

I gave the bloke a bit of an earbashing (I think my opening line was 'I have a few issues with you :lol: ) and he was desperate to get rid of me. Its only £4 or something, but THIS IS WAR! And the money's better off in my account than theirs

Archived