This week's purchases - Week Beginning 06-03-2006

Wakey

Vinyl this time for me:

Dreamcatcher - 'Twisted' [Conception Artist Management]

Friends of Matthew - 'Out There' (inc. Lange remix) [serious]

Goldenscan - 'Ascension' (Unknown remixes) [white]

Matt Darey pres. Mash Up - 'Liberation (Temptation - Fly Like An Angel)' (Original, Ferry & Darey mixes) [incentive test pressing]

Michael Woods - 'Solex' [white]

Orion - 'Eternity' [incentive promo]

Salt Tank - 'Eugina' (inc. Michael Woods Remix) [Lost Language]

Sinead O'Connor - 'Troy (The Phoenix From The Flame)' (J Creamer & Stephane K, Push remixes) [Devolution]

Slusnik Luna - 'Sun' (Original & Ambassador remix) [incentive promo]

Solar Stone - 'Seven Cities' (V-One remix) [Hooj]

Van Gils & De Goeij - 'I Don't Need You Any More' (inc. Olmec Heads remix) [Good:As]

Zippora - 'Time Stood Still (Part 2)' (Mr Sam Remix/Dub) [byte]

nice few classics in there Tim!

I've only got one cd deck - Gemini CDJ20, bit old now really, but I'm buying more and more tunes on mp3 and could do with a couple of decent CD decks. Just not got the £££ :(

Ebay:

Mike Oldfield Boxed (4 LP box set with booklet)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I'm not ever worries about having pioneers as what i can with mine I'm happy with, touch sensitived wheel can scracth perfect using it cue bulit in effects etc... my previous pair were pretty crap though jog wheel jobby, was fine to begin with though...

mp3's recived....

Dt8 Project Feat Andrea Britton-Winter Galen Behr Remix

marcel_woods_-_advanced_(woods_re-visited_mix)

fabio_stein_-_tran-4_-_advanced_remix

Jonah - Shhh...Listen (Be Quiet Extended Remix)

Timo Maas - Pictures (Paul van Dyk)

The Disco Boys - For You (Freemasons Remix)

Dj sammy - L'bby (randy katana mix)

apparently a lot of labels turned it down, but jules said he was doing his best to make sure it personally got signed.

when he says stuff like that, dont you think he could release it on his own label? same with his album, why does he not release it through there?

apparently a lot of labels turned it down, but jules said he was doing his best to make sure it personally got signed.

when he says stuff like that, dont you think he could release it on his own label? same with his album, why does he not release it through there?

I've mentioned this before on this messageboard and Dormouse did post a reply. I'll try and find it.

I've mentioned this before on this messageboard and Dormouse did post a reply. I'll try and find it.

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/board/v...topic.php?t=497 on the second page, l think.

BTW IMO Trans 4 is a quality tune and was surprised no one was interested in signing it up. :o .

However Jules did say; "I kinda made it my personal quest to continue to support it on the radio until it got its own record deal which has now been offered-thankfully"

Archived