Godskitchen Re-Opening Party August 25th

I expected the Tiesto night to be along the lines of a Magik Muzik night or something and hoped that DJs like Phynn, Montana & Ton TB would be there with him, Jon O'bir being back is good but why have they put Paul Thomas in the main room?

Fred Baker being with Eddie is perfect for me, means i get to see him play without having to stand through Tiesto :wink: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I expected the Tiesto night to be along the lines of a Magik Muzik night or something and hoped that DJs like Phynn, Montana & Ton TB would be there with him, Jon O'bir being back is good but why have they put Paul Thomas in the main room?

Fred Baker being with Eddie is perfect for me, means i get to see him play without having to stand through Tiesto  :wink:  :lol:

I must admit, I expected the Tiesto line-up to be Mark Eteson, Tiesto and Mark Norman.

It'll be interesting to see who's the warm-up DJ on the night - O' Bir or Eteson. I've got a funny feeling Jon O' Bir will open and Mark Eteson will close.

I've no idea why Paul Thomas is in the main room though. I'm a bit baffled at that. Doesn't he normally play the housey stuff in the other room? That'll go down like a lead a balloon in the Trance room.

Bizarre!

PT is usually Nitrogen room yeh, plays all sorts of house from prog through to deep, electro, tech house the lot, class DJ and top bloke aswell, no idea why he's main room, but being as he is I imagine he wil open things up with Jon on second or maybe Tiesto has stated that he wants to play some of pansy house shenanigans to start with so he wants a housier DJ on before him?

I'm going to see Eddie and Tiesto.

Eddie should be class, although i'm not sure what to expect from Tiesto. His style has changed a bit over the last few years. If he bangs it out, i'll love it, but if he plays any gash Proggy, techy stuff, then it could be an early trip home.......

Its all about Jules in December though. Bring on "Tran 4", "Red, Blue, Purple" and "Leaving London" (preferably only one play of Leaving London Jules :lol: ). :shock:

Archived