Wish me luck.......

Simcut

Hey all,

As some of you might know, I have a big job interview tomorrow at *cough* Audiojelly *cough* :D :D :D:) :) :)

Wish me luck everyone......!!! Gonna meet Steve from The Space Brothers tomorrow, that will be mental, I bet I come out wit hsomething like "oooh, I love your Shine track" and embarass myself haha :D

Will let you guys know as soon as I hear anything..... :-)

Regards,

Simon

Incredible and Incredulous are sometimes confused, but there is a clear distintion between them. Incredible means simply "unbelievable"; Incredulous means "disbelieving or "sceptical". :wink:

You learn something knew everyday. :lol:

Hey guys, just got back!

Just to let you know the interview went really well, met Steve (from The Space Brothers) who's a really nice bloke, I cant go into much detail as far as what the involvement would be if I got the job, but yeah the interview went very well I thought, really hope I get the job, I've wanted a job in music for a long time, and this would be right up my street, he seems like a really nice guy, and his wife seemed nice too....a bit of a bonus is if I got the job 2 of the 5 days would be workign from home....which would be great....

Will hopefully hear something in the next 3 weeks!

Thanks for the supports guys and girls!

Simon

I'm pleased to say that after chasing up my old company to send a reference, I finally got a call this afternoon to say I'd got the job. As of late this month I'll be working for the council as a Graduate Engineer. Its a bit scary as its a long time since I graduated, but they're aware of that, so hopefully I should get plenty of training.

Hopefully Simon gets his job too 8-)

Archived