jules now

on trance addict there are quite a few big name producers who use those forums, for example:

Luke Terry

Jezper (airbase)

Carlo Resoort

to name a couple...

belive it or not some producers have been driving away after receiving 'flamings' from laods of members. What must it come to when people slag a tune so much that the producer stops using the forum!

No need whatsoever, ppl need to chill sometimes. Thats why i love this forum!

P.S. - jason - word on 'till there was you' - fantastic remix!

Yeah Dave Dresden of Gabriel & Dresden used to post of there, but he left a full page rant about why he wasn't going to bother again. Still, their loss, my gain, because my site is rapidly catching up with them in the Google rankings now (currently 9th and climbing). Michael Splint (F&W Records), Firestorm (Mondo Records) Ian Betts (Discover) and Mark Sherry (Public Domain) have all signed up to my board recently :D

Everything G&D do is tripe. I can't think of one decent thing they've ever done.

Obviously "as the rush comes" remix they did, also the "Dangerous Power" track from a few months ago was good - albeit in the Discount Rhino mix...I find they are hit or miss. One production will be good, the next not so and so on. I have to listen a few times before deciding to buy one of their remixes.

I bought two copies of the Euphonic release ! just so i could play the sonorus mix and smith & pledger mixes one after tother ha haa!

Yeah people like Arkusn & Maor obviously post on Anjuna aswell, good places to have a laugh and chat about what you want without a bunch of idiots ruining things very few forums about like that I find.

Archived