jules now

Everything G&D do is tripe. I can't think of one decent thing they've ever done.

bit harsh innit?

Their remix of 'No One On Earth' is epic to say the least, and their remix of 'Beautiful Things' is something else!!

Really gotta diagree there mate, i love their sound!

Maybe its because I like my stuff on the harder side of things - but even with most artists that I tend not to like, they always do one that I like eventually. G&D have never grabbed me though. I don't own one single tune or remix that they've ever done.

I hated As The Rush Comes with a passion too. Most over-rated tune of all time.

Maybe its because I like my stuff on the harder side of things - but even with most artists that I tend not to like, they always do one that I like eventually. G&D have never grabbed me though. I don't own one single tune or remix that they've ever done.

I hated As The Rush Comes with a passion too. Most over-rated tune of all time.

You need 2 clean out your ear"s as the rush comes most over rated tune of all time ha ha wat a load of s*** that comment was m8 :redface:

I can say now that I find ATRC sligtly over rated, although originally I liked it well the original version which over time I got bored of still love the Markus Schulz Remix though!

Myself likes Mostly G & D remixes although a few of their own productions aswell like Dub Horizon.

Remixes

New Order-Someone Like You

Jewel-Serve The Ego

Duncan Sheik-On A High

Oakenfold-Southern Sun

Way Out West- Mind Circus

Beber & Tamra-Travelling On

Grayarea-One For The Road

Rachael Starr-Till There Was You

and the Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix/Dub ofDavid Gahan-I Need You are just gorgeous!

G&D mixes of No One on Earth are still overated and theire remix of Roger Goode is a slight dud aswell which leeds me back to The Killers, they couldve done a better job but have decided to stay for what I can hear kinda half assed, can't please eeryone!

Thats my take on thingies, nowt against Briggsy at all or anyone, back on topique....

Jules looked on google to find out it was an EMF cover he was playing at one point! :lol:

The beautiful thing about you guys on this board is that you can disagree with each other without it turning nasty or into a slanging match... not once!

Now, how many other boards on the web can manage that? (especially considering the subject is music!) :)

The beautiful thing about you guys on this board is that you can disagree with each other without it turning nasty or into a slanging match... not once!

Now, how many other boards on the web can manage that? (especially considering the subject is music!) :)

Definately! Unlike that Trance Addict site - where everyone loves an argument, everyone thinks they know everything, and everyone contradicts themself. I can't understand how that site is so busy - its full of w***ers.

Definately! Unlike that Trance Addict site - where everyone loves an argument, everyone thinks they know everything, and everyone contradicts themself. I can't understand how that site is so busy - its full of w***ers.

on trance addict there are quite a few big name producers who use those forums, for example:

Luke Terry

Jezper (airbase)

Carlo Resoort

to name a couple...

belive it or not some producers have been driving away after receiving 'flamings' from laods of members. What must it come to when people slag a tune so much that the producer stops using the forum!

No need whatsoever, ppl need to chill sometimes. Thats why i love this forum!

P.S. - jason - word on 'till there was you' - fantastic remix!

Archived