Cheapo CDR's

Spin Doctor

There is a shop near here where I get all me media from.

£6 for complete ink set for me printer. 50 dvds for £10 and best of all.......

£100 PRINTABLE CD-R's for £14. Titanium branded aswell, bought em ready for me cd-j's as I want to label my discs neatly and professionally :)

bought em ready for me cd-j's as I want to label my discs neatly and professionally :)

thats the way aza, start as u plan to carry on, im so far ok - keeping all mine labelled up and organised well!

ive got a load of printable cdr labels i use got em for like £2 off ebay - got the software with the first lot i bought - work completely fine in my cdj - thats how jules does his!

Jules apparently used to label any blank vinyls of his with marker pen on the white label - in one club though it was so hot that sweat was dripping off the low ceilings and onto the decks, smudging what he'd written... :?

Wouldn't want any water dripping on my CD decks!

ive been i na club once when it was like that - was a progress classics night - sweat dripping from the ceiling liek it was raining!

Needless to say the t-shirts came off 4 that one!

Some cd players and even dvds players dont like labelled discs.

This method of cd printing is awesome I think. Simply print on the disc and have no affect on the height and density of the disc if you get me (even a minute millimetre, but still makes the different).

Plus they look more pro and less tacky!

Archived