Christian Hann & Noff track on BBC Radio 1 tomorrow night..(7th Dec)

Thanks Ken, apparently it went right off in Moscow the other day when Adam White dropped it, great to hear that!

I shall have to try making something techier one of these days, but epic uplifitng trance is just my thing ;) When is the next bootie due!

Glad to hear that mate, I can see this goin right off in a club environment alright!! havent attempted to make any bootys in a while, I'm just planning on doing one or two (literally) more and concentrating on original material from then on!!

Broadband is great until there is a fault hey Steve - it was rather a Traumatic experience for me when my net was down with Virgin - great offer they have, except when there is a fault or whatever, I had to ring at least a 60p/min line and then once a fault was established they merely relay that to BT because they own the line.

I'm with BT now (been just over a year) and I am frightened to change in case that happens again, especially whilst I was in uni at the time and t'internet was essential for receiving and submitting work...

BT are great and with excitement I am looking forward to their 21st Century network, but their prices are higher than their competitors (you can even get free evening and weekend calls inclusive compared to BT).

Yep, it was worse than dial up. Apparently there was a faulty connection caused by the cold weather in the local 'green box.' No-ones fault (no pun intended lol) but very annoying. All sorted now anyway.

Great tune guys and well done with the interview. I think it came off well. Any label interest?