Christian Hann & Noff track on BBC Radio 1 tomorrow night..(7th Dec)

Not sure if this is the relevant section for this, but anyway...

Noff and I have sent in a track to be used on Dave Pearce's "Bedroom Producers" section, and it's been accepted :) I am getting a call later from the man himself for a bit of a pre-rec interview!

You can hear the track on the show tomorrow night on Dave's show 11-1am (all going well) and it should be featured just after midnight, or of course listen again.

The Track is Noff & Christian Hann - 'The Ranch' (Christian's Club Mix)

It also features on my Secret Santa mix, so an exclusive for whoever gets it!

Thanks a lot guys. Got the call earlier when they were pre-reccing the show, gave a brief interview! Quite nerve wracking, hope I come across ok. Think I'll sound like a big geek! But there was a funny bit fo banter about the name of the track, pearce saying it was about cowboys haha. You'll hear all tomorrow anyway :)

Sounded really good, both you and the tune. Big up to Noff too.

I stayed up until 11.30 so that l could record Dance Anthems from 11.30pm onto a 90 min cassette tape enabling me to go off to bed as l had to be up at 4.45. l was recording Jules show at 1.am on my Mp3 player and had set the timer otherwise l would have recorded Dance Anthems onto my MP3 player.

Actually l thought Dave played some really good tunes last night.

Glad that some of your could catch it! If you can't head for that Speedyshare link.

Was a great experience hearing it! There is also a picture of me up on the Website now along with a link to the full length track for your perusal.

Well done matey, chuffed for you and Noff ;)

Working now, very good track Christian & Noff, very well produced!!

i would be very keen to hear remixes of it as well as i think it has some really good bits in it that as you know people with different takes on things could make it a good package if released, i recon Mr Websters style remix of this would be very interesting.

Well Done!!!! :thumbsup:

^ yep, Mr Webster should try remixing it, deffo.

Congrats to Noff and Christian ! :)

I was on Dance Anthems the previous week LOL :)

You had a track on their too Simcut?

Just a shout I think wasn't it Simon? And a tune chosen, although I think they cut short his shout and then played the wrong tune? :confused:

He probably would have played Justified and Ancient tho haha. Tuneage.

Re: the track,

A remix would be interesting to hear, I may have a go at something myself. That said, the version that is played is "Christian's Club Mix", Noff has a slightly different take on things...

Archived