The X Factor Winners' 'song'

Max Kane

Holly is a bit plump, but it suits her. I don't think she's all that attractive to be honest. Everyone seems to think she's attractive ever since she wore that dress that hit the headlines last year.

As for Dermot - i've always found him a bit dull, although he did actually surprise me on the X-Factor - he did a good job, although to be fair, he couldn't do any worse than Kate Thornton. She was awful.

I rarely watch TV and have NEVER watched X Factor, Celebrity Get Me out, and similair programmes as l find them boring. I also gave up watching soaps about 7 ys ago and occassionally watch The Gadget Show and a few documentaries. Instead I listen to music.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

LOLOL It seems what I said may be true about the past versions of such a good tune especially now as the chart is download orientated! Anyways, ..........told ya so. B);)

I've started watching Playr and Playr2 and Playr guide. I want to play Sonic unleashed on PS3 I bought it for my nephews xmas pressie, so I know what I'm up to on Boxing day! lol

BTW talking of TV shows you all must watch Demons it's coming onto ITV in the New year 2nd or 3rd ok! I only have good taste in TV programmes Simon Ross knows it, so Take my advice on this one.;)

I have splashed on Sky movies for December and I watched Blades of Glory the other night even though I was a bit doubtful to begin with it turned out to be BLOODY FUNNY!

Watched Evan Almighty last night, it was good butnot as good as Bruce Almighty but I do favour Jim Carey!

As for TV I have a few faves, mostly comedies, I love the IT Crowd when it's on, I used to love Father Ted, Star Stories is well funny atm too, best series yet I reckon. Elton John singing circle of s***, and the Paris tunnel bit! You should watch that if you watch nothing else!