Tattooes

Number2Fan

I love tattoos, especially symbolic ones of an ancient time. May I suggest you go for something medieval? My wife has one on her ankle which I kiss every night.

Also, may I ask where abouts you are having it? Beware of having one on your back......

GoodbyeTattoo.jpg

i've got a sleeve and collar done now, and i want more. It's stupidly addictive, but expensive. I love tattoos. For women, its a bit different, you have to be careful what you get and where. I know one girl who has a nice floral design running down her spine, and it looks fantastic. I dont like "tramp stamps/butt horns" (the obligitory tribal at the base of the spine) or cartoon characters, names are also a no-no unless its your children.

Overall, i say go for it. The age old "it'll look shite when your 60" doesnt hold anything for me, hopefully when i'm that old i'll have lost enough marbles to even care what people think of me at that age.

I'll have to ask my boyfriend if he'll upload a photo of it, I can't do it from here.

I was gonna have a smiley face, I might still have one of them another time, I couldn't find the right picture for the tattoo artist to follow, a smiley face could end up looking very very wrong.

If only Jules had a logo.....

anyway, I designed one instead.

Dont get me wrong i do think a butterfly on your cleavage may ook awful at 65 years old.

Many years ago I wore a fake tattoo on my chest area, and from 17 - 21 it looked cool, and people liked it, I am gad I don't have that now.

That's why it was fake att.

I've contemplated this one for an age now, over a year, but couldn't find exactly what I wanted.

Now I've got a Christmas bonus, and my partner has just been made redundant, I'm going for it while I can.

I'll have to ask my boyfriend if he'll upload a photo of it, I can't do it from here.

I was gonna have a smiley face, I might still have one of them another time, I couldn't find the right picture for the tattoo artist to follow, a smiley face could end up looking very very wrong.

If only Jules had a logo.....

anyway, I designed one instead.

Dont get me wrong i do think a butterfly on your cleavage may ook awful at 65 years old.

Many years ago I wore a fake tattoo on my chest area, and from 17 - 21 it looked cool, and people liked it, I am gad I don't have that now.

That's why it was fake att.

I've contemplated this one for an age now, over a year, but couldn't find exactly what I wanted.

Now I've got a Christmas bonus, and my partner has just been made redundant, I'm going for it while I can.

Probably end up regretting it in a few years time but you know that anyway :boohoo:

I really don't like tattoos. I would never get one. I'm not sure how anyone ever knows they wont one day regret doing it. I also dont find anything attractive about them at all.

I agree with Tremor and don't really like tattoos dislike them more so on women than on men.

My wife has a clit piercing which I would recommend above and beyond a tattoo. But then again, that's a personal preference which I admit I did not think was a good idea at first.

Despite the discs symbol not being of a medieval theme, it is pretty cool and I think you should do it! :)

I've done that part already here at home. I had it drawn on and then I really really wanted it. I must admit, it looked better on my arm than on that bit of scrap paper.

Do you think it looks shit? <_<

There's no way I am having anything peirced!! Espesh not my intimate regions!! :unsure:

I've done that part already here at home. I had it drawn on and then I really really wanted it. I must admit, it looked better on my arm than on that bit of scrap paper.

Do you think it looks shit? <_<

There's no way I am having anything peirced!! Espesh not my intimate regions!! :unsure:

I've seen better but what do i know!

My wife has a clit piercing which I would recommend above and beyond a tattoo. But then again, that's a personal preference which I admit I did not think was a good idea at first.

Despite the discs symbol not being of a medieval theme, it is pretty cool and I think you should do it! :)

This post is useless without pics!