Secret Santa 2010age

JasonB

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for organising this year Jason.

Just listening to my received mix now and I like it already - only on the first tune... pretty hard from the offset.... will have to try and guess who's mix this is in a bit... hmmm. Hope everyone else is enjoying their mixes??

Yeah, like to echo that. Massive thanks Jason.

Actually quite nervous about mine. First mix I've recorded anywhere, for anything, in ten years.

Had a quick listen to my received mix, really enjoyed it. Few tunes I don't know, which I always enjoy. I'll try give it a more attentive listen through the ipod shortly. No idea as to who's it is though.

Excellent stuff, well done Jason'age for organising and getting this all sorted for us.

Bit late reporting back, but can already see that folk have been enjoying their mixes and I too want to state the same! Listened to mine at home whilst doing a bit of cooking and it flowed very neatly with some great tracks spanning some great times!

Tempted to state a few tracks, but think that would give it away, so just as it's revealed in Oz 'The Man Behind The Curtain', very much looking forward to revealing 'The DJ Behind the Booth' ;)