15. Traxster - 'Flashbacks' [Primate Endangered Species]

16. M Factor - 'Mother' (Altitude Mix) [serious]

17. Jones & Stephenson - 'The First Rebirth' [bonzai]

Judge For Yourself

18. The Mystery - 'Devotion' [sirup]

19. Kelli Ali - 'Inferno High Love' (Riva Mix) [One Little Indian]

20. Talla - 'Can You Feel The Silence' [Club Culture]

21. Airwave - 'Another Dimension' [bonzai]

* - these tracks didn't survive. If you have this missing segment of the show, please contact us, so we can merge it with the rest of the audio.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/15/2011
  • Category

Jules was still quite good back in these days when vinyl was still around. Not a classic show by any means but nice to listen again!

Thanks sir

That's an interesting thought. Did Jules' decline (as we see it) happen with the ushering out of vinyl? Co-incidence, or was he deluged with tunes and unable to separate the wheat from the chaff due to the over-saturation the mp3 era brought? Never really thought about that, but I suppose the timelines are similar, even if it is just co-incidence.

That's an interesting thought. Did Jules' decline (as we see it) happen with the ushering out of vinyl? Co-incidence, or was he deluged with tunes and unable to separate the wheat from the chaff due to the over-saturation the mp3 era brought? Never really thought about that, but I suppose the timelines are similar, even if it is just co-incidence.

I believe it really was. He was quick to embrace CDJs before a lot of others but I remember people saying at the time he was frantically ripping vinyl in 2003 for his shows.

The re-touch of Atlantic Ocean's classic 90s track "Waterfall" in this show was typical of the banging remakes Jules would play out first, and I'm sure it's because he remembers the original mix!

I think it was around 2003 when Jules crossed to CD. I saw him in Ibiza that year but I can't remember which format he was using. I suspect it was a mixture of both as there must have been some sort of cross over period

• 2 weeks later...

Jules was still quite good back in these days when vinyl was still around. Not a classic show by any means but nice to listen again!

Thanks sir

that's a good way of putting it, and that said i think it goes for a lot of dj's. also the fact that there is more technology around than say in 2001, so more people are making tracks and bombaring the likes of jules with them.