Chemical Records DJ Comp.

JasonB

Just read about this in their June catolouge which came with me records, good prizes!!

Basically its a case of send chemical a 25 minute mix of whatever style you like (with yer details f course)( Hard House/Techno/D&B/Progressive/Hip Hop/Trance/House/Breaks) the top 10 mixes of each genre will be posted on their site and the 3 most popular mixes as voted for will win!

1st Prize: 2X Pioneer CDJ200

2nd Prize: A&H XONE 02 & DJ Course

3rd Prize: Numark PHX Hedaphones and £50 Chemical vouchers.

:D Ima enter dat!

dunno bout the 'mp3 stations' they have there now, as apoose to listening to the vinyl - its all done on a computer where u listen to the mp3's instead of the actual record - i mean obviously technology is going further but there something about going to a record shop gatherign a big pile of vinyl and listening to it on a deck!!

Yeah I agree, although getting copies in unplayed perfect nick is tops!

Nothing worse than buying a reocrd from a shop that has clearly been played with in the shop. You know its new when it sort of sticks to the sleeve when you first get it out :)

indeed that is the upside - i have seen sum terrible condition records in hmv, once sawm a candee jay record all smashed into pieces in the sleeve - i was like 'what the f***?!'

Archived