Paul Kershaw

lyndon

Does anyone here remember him? Whatever happened to him?

I found a few of his solid state shows from 2005 on an old harddrive, he used to present them on Saturday night back when Capital was Galaxy FM. I never caught much of his show after Jules moved to 7-9 on Saturdays, but it was always a good show. I'm sure he used to go under the alias 'Atlantis' for a few productions if I'm not mistaken.

Paul was an absolutely top bloke & I used to love listening to Solid State on Saturdays!

He reigned things in, as far as I know & went more down the radio presenting route. He was never a particularly regular club DJ (smaller events primarily).

I'll always be indebted to him as he featured me as a "Solid State Rising Star" back in 2006! I got to do a full interview live with him on air and had a 30mins mix played out

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been looking for so long to find some old mixes from his show and they seem impossible to find, I have old tapes with combinations of judge jules and paul kershaw occupying equal amounts of tape space!

Has anyone found any links for downloading his old shows as they were brilliant with some real stompers,