Mec-Thunder in my heart again

Si_E_P

This was played by jules on his radio 1 show on 4/6/05. I Godda get a copy of this for the funky house sets i do, does anyone know any information on this track at all. All i know about it is the vocals are from a 70's track by Leo Sayer called thunder in my heart. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Si_E_P

• 2 weeks later...

great work Si, cheers for this; I thought it might appear quicker than we thought! :D Steve texted me how satisfying it was to have play a vinyl copy of Speed of Sound the other day... long live vinyl! 8)

much to the dismay of all of you, i prefer to play both cd and vynal, it gives me a huge range of things i can do, im not a vynal junkie so to speak nor a cd freak but i like to do both so i can walk out wherever and play what both me and the crowd wanna hear and use a broad range of tricks, not that i have a cdj n e more but will be gettin another to replace my (R.I.P) cdj1000. my personal opinion is not to limit yourself to 1 format. The discussion continues..................

Steve texted me how satisfying it was to have play a vinyl copy of Speed of Sound the other day... long live vinyl! 8)

Too bloody right! My 2nd copy has turned up today too, so there's none of that worn-out-copy s*** in a year's time!

Archived