Any idea what this is about?

Dewi

Got an email of gods message board saying this ::

Dear dewi 2,

Unfortunately your registration at Godskitchen Communicate did not meet our

membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,

Godskitchen Communicate

lol, why? I registered a few days ago and it let me sign in and send a few pm's to some ppl I know then I get this email, I'm guessing I'm not gonna get any replies to the messages? :?

When you sign up to a board you agree to the terms of agreement, which no-one reads but you might have inadvertently broken these rules.

This could be anything, from distributing copyrighted material or posting inappropriate material (lol!), but since it isn't specific and you've only sent a few private messages (which are private, not even an Admin can view them), it seems a bit vague.

Depending on what board they use, this might be an automated email.. on here if we ban someone temporarily then we sent them a human-written email. Worth emailing them yourself and finding out why!

Gods have just changed all of their rules on posting and stuff, a lot of ppl have got kickied out in the past week includin some of the ppl that seem addicted (talking 30,000 posts), they may well have accidentally deleted yours cos they got u mixed up with someone

The new Gods regulations mean that no1 can talk of illegal activities, file sharing, fake dvds films etc, no talk of drug use, no personal attacks on anyone (some p*ss taking is allowed but nothin OTT) and nothin allowed that encourages illegal activity.

So i duno man maybe Dewi has been inciting racial hatred thru his PMs :shock:

Postin mixes is fine, lots of em posted every day, a few of mine have graced the gods board, last week just saw them come out with these new guidelines about posting, duno if some post in particular sparked them off, but quite a lot of ppl have been banned in the past few days

The new Gods regulations mean that no1 can talk of illegal activities, file sharing, fake dvds films etc, no talk of drug use, no personal attacks on anyone (some p*ss taking is allowed but nothin OTT) and nothin allowed that encourages illegal activity.

I'd say most of that would be allowed on here, as long at it isn't over the top or if people are just being abusive for no reason. I can see why they might have addressed this though, with the board being associated with the God's name, that they don't want any unnecessary bad publicity.

Draconian measures or an over-zealous new moderator? Who knows.

I'd say most of that would be allowed on here, as long at it isn't over the top or if people are just being abusive for no reason. I can see why they might have addressed this though, with the board being associated with the God's name, that they don't want any unnecessary bad publicity.

Draconian measures or an over-zealous new moderator? Who knows.

I got banned from this board for a few days although I realize now that I worded my opinions about a certain sector in society perhaps a shade too colourfully in hindsight. But it was my honest opinion and I would post it again if I felt others agreed. I believe banning a person indefinitely is too much if it is out of character. Why not give a warning by PM instead, and then if they overstep the mark again make the ban a certain period of time? Mr Dewi2 you have been hard done by, I feel.

Archived