This Weeks Purchases 20-02-06

Max Kane

Surprised no-one has started a purchases thread so far this week so here goes.

Ordered from Juno today...

Dousk - DIY E.P. (Klik)

Sun Decade - Have It All (Euphonic)

Inkfish & David West pres De Nada - Rush (Nervine)

Different sound comin from David West on the latest releease some nice tribal drums going on, with a really smooth melody, sounding very summery.

The Dousk Revisited remix of 'Chrysalis' is in my humble opinion the best thing they've ever done, again very bright and summery sounding with a superb bassline.

And finally Sun Decade, the original trancier mix of 'Have It All' is quite nice but the Thomas Penton remix is stunning, his usual style but a bit more uptempo.

All tune should feature somewhere in sundays show :wink:

oh s*** i forgot to, lol

i got:

Hiver & Hammer - Fusion 2006 (remixes) (Somatic Sense) (red vinyl)

Marcel Woods - Advanced (Trance Energy Pack) (High Contrast) (Both 12"'s and the CD single)

Marcel Woods - Advanced (Trance Energy Pack) (High Contrast) (Both 12"'s and the CD single)

Certainly is doing the rounds still this one - massive anthem and has become trance energys anthem!

Woods himself finished up with an official trance energy remix of this, but was right at the end of jules show, so didnt really get a chance to hear this.

For my money the original of 'Advanced' is way out as the best mix available, not really into any of the others as i feel they're poor in comparison, really think the Filterheadz remix is terrible, which is a shame cos they're usually top producers

bein as this got repeated by my dodgy explorer i'll type somethin else instead

Why is the mixmag trance chart always ridiculously dated? It is supposed to tell us what is gona be big in coming weeks and the month ahead, yet Alone Tonight which has been around since last summer has gone in at number 1

Dirty Pretty Things tickets for the Wulfrun for Monday and for sometime in may, can't wait to see Carl and the boys on their first UK tour, hear they're chucking in some clasic Libertines stuff so should be a good couple of gigs

Archived