Every ones weekend?

Dewi

We all have a good u'n? hangovers all around?

I saw the beat monkeys and they couldnt have been better! defo wanna see them again! then Grooverider came on and started playing garage cr@p so we got wrecked and could be fealing allot better right now. :x

had a fairly quiet weekend, been doing coursework which is in for Thurs, had to program a fruit machine in java! :?

but it's nearly there whoo!

Going to see the Go! Team tomorrow which should be good and also playing some footie tonight along with recording a new demo.

Ace :)

...then Grooverider came on and started playing garage cr@p so we got wrecked

Excellent!

I've been out every day of this week and spent in excess of £200 on alcohol. That's my budget out the window 5 times over :?

Good on ya!

I think I spent about £100 on boose the past 2 days but the overall bill is over double that..... :roll: :twisted:

Had a decent weekend, lads night out on friday was a laugh, table footy is easily the best game to play when hammered.

Quiet one on Saturday due to Gods havin a terrible line-up, goin to see Dirty Pretty Things tonight so that should be superb (that's Carl Barat's new band btw, not the abismal illegal immigrant film from saturday on BBC2)

That's nice, cheers Steve! :wink: :D

Not sure I agree with you Tom about table-football being the best game to play when drunk - I've played lawn darts with traffic cones from a 3rd floor flat and I remember that being pretty amusing at the time...

Playin actual darts with a drunken friend lying below the board was good, cnt remember how many times the bounce outs nearly killed him, also trying to play tennis when drunk and in the dark is great fun.

Archived