Snow

Dewi

Wen't to the pub last night an it started snowing!!

Naturaly we all went out side an had snow fights etc. thought thats all we'd get....

Then woke up thismorning to this......

dsc005491bt.jpg

b.t.w. thats NOT my car :lol: 8-)

So, now of up to the mountins for some snowbording :D

Bugger all here except icy wind. Was talking to a taxi driver the other day and from what I could make out it's the first time in 20

years there's been no hint of snow by the end of February. :?

Great pic Dewi, and great car too... hope it started in the morning!

Was talking to a taxi driver the other day

Love conversations with taxi drivers :)

How random are they plus, if you have seen peter kay at bolton...

Why do they always start with "been busy"?, what time ya on till? :lol::lol::lol:

l'm not looking forward to driving to work tomorrow morning

Pull a sicky dear :P

:lol: I'm afraid I'm couldn't do that as l am responsible for running the "front end" from 6.am and if l didn't turn up the night staff would have to work on so they would be really annoyed. :twisted: :wink:

l'm not looking forward to driving to work tomorrow morning

Pull a sicky dear :P

:lol: I'm afraid I'm couldn't do that as l am responsible for running the "front end" from 6.am and if l didn't turn up the night staff would have to work on so they would be really annoyed. :twisted: :wink:

If you were genuinely ill and couldn't go in, they'd have to cope :wink:

Had some snow here last night bu it was waste of time really just meant i had to get up half hour earlier to clear my car off and to avoid the bloody mothers who decide its too cold for litte jimmy to walk the ten minutes to school :roll:

If you were genuinely ill and couldn't go in, they'd have to cope :wink:

Yes, thats very true. Happened once when l had the flu so just rung the duty manager to let them know l wouldn't be in.

Anyway l got up 15 mins earlier this morning in order to scrap the snow and ice off the car windows. At least there wasn't much traffic around at that time of the morning so was able to take my time. Lots of idiots on the roads as there were several nasty accidents this morning due to drivers going too fast.

Thankfully most of the snow has gone now. :D

yeh - few peeps in uni coudlnt make it cos of car trouble and one had a knock because of the ice! insurance companies must love the snow hey :)

I hate pulling a sicky, why do they always make you feel guilty :?

Archived