I've won Jules' Listen Again Comp!

bigsteve

I enterred it as a one-off weeks ago, and didn't think much about it until I got a Special Delivery come today with a Compliments slip saying

Congratulations on winning Judge Jules' Listen Again competition

7 Cds in all:

Marco V - 200V 8-)

Trance Sessions Volume 2 (Nukleuz)

Resonate S (Tidy)

Ministry of Sound Sessions (mixed by DJ Sneak)

Ministry of Sound Sessions (mixed by Steve Angello)

Cream Rock the Discotheque

Club Azuli

Not all exactly my cuppa tea, but handy to have different stuff on the shelf 8-) 8-)

Thats superb, well done Steve :D

Reminds me of when Jules used to have ridiculous competitions before his Friday night mix, giving away irrelavent material...

...does anyone remember there was always "..and a year's supply of" something, one week it was like a year supply of Coco Pops I think, because they changed their name back, lol

Cheers guys. I certainly brightened up my Saturday morning. Although I'm glad the prizes have moved on since the Coco Pops days :wink: :lol:

Interestingly it didn't come from the Beeb, but from, what I presume, is a promotions company

What was the company called, Steve?

Somethin' Else

The question asked for who the 3rd 'DJ on the Phone' was. I think it was Scott Mac; can't remember its so long ago

I really like Marco V's album and now giving the Trance Sessions 2 album a listen. Sounding good 8-)

Bit like the Lottery..

Isnt't it always... I have actually given this some thought and the so called

"you gotta be in it to win it" is true, but i think its 49 (factorial) something like 1 in 14million, chance. the money prize is ridiculous and you cant even begin to imagine a life with that much money!

Anyways well done mate - I entered that comp :wink:

'Somethin' Else' is the production company that makes Jules' show. The vast majority of the 'production team' on J's show works for them as opposed to the BBC.

Well done Steve, anyway!

All has been explained now. Cheers for the comments!

I'm surprised Aza didn't mention the tickets he won for the Jules's R1 "live" show from Newquay back in Aug 2005. Whilst at this event he also gained free entry to The Barracuda Club in Newquay by texting in the correct colour of Jules T shirt.

I was there too. :lol: I remember it well. :D

I'm surprised Aza didn't mention the tickets he won for the Jules's R1 "live" show from Newquay back in Aug 2005. Whilst at this event he also gained free entry to The Barracuda Club in Newquay by texting in the correct colour of Jules T shirt.  

I was there too.  I remember it well.

HEHE - yeah cheers Chrissie - nice 1. I forgot about that - that was great stuff. Although I did win the tickets through Jules main website then got guestlist entry to the club by texting whilst at the event!

It was a v.good day out - if only I knew then we could've met up and maybe had a drink :)

I remember sleeping in me car on the dual carriageway, waking up the next day and then started to drive home!

I was there too. :lol:  I remember it well. :D

I thought this sounded familiar

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/board/v...a+newquay+jules

Archived