Formula 1. New qualifying Format

bigsteve

Seems a bit confusing and a long winded way of organising a grid, but it was much more exciting and entertaining than ever before.

The final session seemed the silliest, with the cars just burning off fuel to get a good time at the end of the session.

Most annoying tho, was who got pole :evil:

:(

I don't have a telly - well I do but it 'some how' fell over in the unit it was in and don't work any more (havent had a chance to get it fixed yet) .... no formula 1, cant watch the news etc.

Not realy missing corry or eastenders tho and footie's on in the pub so all aint bad.

Just had a look @ the start up grid.... Hope Button gets the win 8-)

I really enjoyed it have to say, i also think its way better for fans, remember being at Silverstone a couple of years ago for single lap qualifying and it was a joke, least this way you get lots more action. The eliminations were cool too bit of drama.

The new qualifying system is cool, much better than the crap they had been doing for last couple of years, I look forward to the race tomorrow, should be cracking.... Button stands a real good chance, he's on pace with the Ferrari's, i'll be interested to see how this new team is gonna do, Super Aguri or whatever they are called, I think they are gonna be the new laughing stock of F1, even worse than the Minardi team :S

Anyways, Im gonna be watching the Man U vs Newcastle match tomorrow, doesnt look optimistic for us..... :( ah well

I really hope F1 sorts itself out and sticks with the same rules for a few seasons at least. I realise that it has to move with technology, but now tyre changes are allowed again, mainly for entertainer value I understand, but they're forever fiddling with the rules.

Hoping Jenson does well tomorrow too. Surely his 1st win will come this season

Archived