Crazy (Karl G mix)

Dewi

Is this a 'hard' tune? I've been playing it in my house sets, yet, Jules made it 'tried and tested - hard' :?:

Lol, it's playing now..... don't think much of his edit tbh. works much better the original (at lest, I'm pritty shure it's an edit?)

this is not gettin a release! htfr are lying! i spoke with the distributurs on thurs bout gettin some copies in the shop but they told me warner had put a ban on it! same with the import copies, so the full release is brought forward a week to 3/4/06.

Fair enough really though, Warner obviosuly feel they have a huge hit on their hands and don't want to lose out on any sales (typical record label ethic). If they're minds are right though they'll sign it to their own label and chuck it out on a remix disc or somethin.

Failin that they should just allow Karl to release it and take some royalties, or just allow a white label press to be made.

Wouldn't count on any of the above actually happenin though, labels can be reet dodgy if they have no grounding within the dance sector

I read on Teletext yesterday that the 'official' version of Crazy is set to go to No. 1 this week, purely on download sales.

Its something to do with the rules being changed that now allows download sales to count towards the Official Top 40, even if it isn't available in the shops. However, it must be in the shops the following week to count. All very confusing... :?

Archived