Today's Premiership Predictions?

Simcut

FAO: Jasey B, Im gonna twat you if you slag off Newcastle or Alan Shearer ;) you cock goblin !!

LMAO, thats my word of the day, COCK GOBLIN, HAHAHA :)

Erm anyway, lo all.... :D

How you reckon the matches are gonna go today? lets see how good you are!

Man Utd vs Newcastle

I can see Man U Newcastle being a 2-1 win to the Mancs unfortunately Im hoping it will only be a 2-1 win, I have a sneaky feeling Luque will get his first goal for Newcastle today and Ruud will get 2 in reply for the Manure.

Arsenal vs Liverpool

Gonna be a cracking match, very hard to call it, Arsenal have found confidence of late which can help hugely (see Newcastle for instance) - I've been mightily impressed with Emmanuel Eboue, looks like he'll keep Lauren out of the Gunners squad, Liverpool are on a downward spiral but I can see this being a very interesting fixture, I'm predicting a 1-1 draw (Henry and Kewell the scorers)

What u lot reckon? :)

Man Utd vs Newcastle  

I can see Man U Newcastle being a 2-1 win to the Mancs unfortunately Im hoping it will only be a 2-1 win, I have a sneaky feeling Luque will get his first goal for Newcastle today and Ruud will get 2 in reply for the Manure.  

Utd have gotta win esp after Chelsea nabbing a late goal yesterday, tightening their premiership grib! I can see a 2-0 or 3-0.

Arsenal are gonna beat Liverpool aswell going on their midweek buzz over Real!

Archived