Online shops to AVOID

Neuro

hahaha, honestly one night i must have had 5 people tell me i lookedl ike him (2 of the people were dj's on the night as well) maybe i should take it up as a profession - official ferry corsten lookalikey!

i don't even think i look like him!

OK, im officially confused!!

What at :? It was Ste (Not Bigsteve) off jj.net that (allegedly) got ripped off by Hanza

BTW, have you gone to a night when Ferry has been playing? That would really get the crowd confused! You could end up in so many photos!

• 2 weeks later...

ok, we have a new addition here!!

the geezer who was 'dodgy as f***' on ebay - whether he tryna sell stolem goods or what - he's a w***er and although not a shop - i wouldn't trust him with my blow up doll.

Name: Dean Walsh

Ebay User Name: 8485dean

avoid if u see this name!

nah, just a figure of speech mate. Its big con i think - this guy has got 'his collegue' from the law dept to settle the dispute - he's threatening legal action against me for not paying the fees that his company 'have incurred' - what - lost ebay fees?

he kept fobbing me off when i asked as to why his account has been terminated!

f***ing pricks

Yeah don't take any of that Bjorn, he will not take legal action, do not believe a word of it! You have done nothing wrong as an innocent buyer.

Do as Simcut says - contact eBay - and save all correspondence (sent and received) that you have exchanged via email with this person, because with this 'proof' you will have done everything you can!

Was the cheque cancelled successfully? That's the most important thing.

yes, ive sent ebay 3 emails - waiting for reply's - cheque was cancelled successfully and i have printed off all the emails already :wink:

cheers 4 the support guys - will let u know what happens...

Archived