Saturday Night at the Honey Club

attilasumer

Wow - what an awesome night, haven't seen Jules for ages but popped down for his 12-2 set, it was 2 hours of solid tunes - keep on running, tran 4, sexual, crazy, el nino :shock: , red purple blue, false light and make me scream to finish! Nice refurb in the club, jules liked the layout too! He also played an awesome remix of 808 State - Pacific State which he said was an MP3 from some Danish guys, any info on this most appreciated!

Hopefully he will be back in Brighton soon.... :)

Hi there, Welcome to the board.

I'm sure there are a few people on this board who are familiar with this tune and can tell you what you want to know. I have a feeling it is called Perfect 10 "Pacific 202" (White Label). Jules has played it a couple of times on his R1 Show.

Welcome to the board mate. Good to see someone's got a good memory of their Saturday nights! Sounds like a good night.

Once tried to get into The Honey Club, but as it was after a Radio 1 Dance Party, we gave up on the mile long queue :(

nice one - and thanks for the welcome! I've been reading the boards for a while and finally thought I would sign up to give a review of saturday! Yeh, I just went for Jules tbh, suffering with man flu :( but didn't want to miss out. Will keep a look out for that tune, it looks like F&W can do no wrong - speaking of which Summer Sun (F&W remix) was played too, now is this a cheesy tune or just a good bit of vocal trance??

I believe that mix of Aurora Summer Sun is out somewhere, but I'm not too much of a fan of vocal songs... wouldn't say cheesy though.

no way quadders?? Where??

i like this tune too, F&W cannot be cheesy, do a storming job beefing up and trancing up properly tunes!

wlecome to the board mate

• 3 weeks later...

Its really annoying when its one in, one out, and when you do get in, there's loads of room inside. The same with tents at festivals; people mill around near the exits inside, giving the impression to the highly intelligent stewards that the tent is full, when in fact the middle area is clear :evil:

Godskitchen had to have a one in -one out set up at the Armin only birthday event last year, was hugely frustrating cos the bouncers were clearly ignoring the queueing clubbers in favour of their mates or any female presence, two women actually got out of a taxi and were ushered inside right in front of the queueing 50 or so people, i thought there was gona be a riot.

Archived