This Weeks Purchases 13/03/2006

Max Kane

Thought i'd kick things off this week...

Ordered from chemical...

Shiloh - Dream On (Chable Rmx) [baroque]

Postishead - Roads (Monphonic Remix) [White] :shock:

Remy & Roland Klinkenberg - Ignite [68]

The remix of Portishead is superb i.m.o much better than the Sultan & Tonedepth one of a couple of years ago, Remy & Roland continue to be on fire they've been brilliant lately. And the remix by Luke Chable of Shiloh is superb.

Have been after it for ages mate juno keep sellin out, decided to go with chemical again after having a few probs with them in the past, with the vat and shipping it'll probs work out cheaper to tag it onto this order anyway

Chemical seem to always take at least 2 days to deliver to me, whereas Juno have only failed to get me my tunes by the next day once. usually ppl tend to blame Royal Mail but I reckon its down to the company involved as Juno is consistently better at getting my tunes here, i also much prefer juno's means of tracking exactly when your order has been processed and shipped.

Chemical always make you sign for the tunes aswell which i hate, i have to order specifically for a day i know i'm gona be around and then when they delay i have to go to royal mail and pick them up from there.

As regards packaging juno & chemical aren't too much different though i would say chemical's is probably a bit more secure. I have also found juno to get a lot of stuff in earlier and they are usually cheaper aswell.

Riot act - California soul

Above And Beyond - Alone Tonight (Original Mix)

Airbase - Escape

Dave 202 - Vulcania

Valentino Kanzyani - I pray (Let Ipray 4u mix)

finaly got round to do a bit of editing on advanced, flase light, red_blue_purple and tran4. just to make them a bit longer though cnat seem to getteh beats in the rigth place n they keep skiping darn!

Nah i know what you mean - when the postman used to arrive it was like XMAS!

Its easier though as now I can fit more on to a cd - for example, will all my vinyl rips like with Warrior and VPL (just for example) you can get a lot of artist stuff on 1 cd which is cool :)

Archived