vinyl sale!!!

Craig

just like to add that there is a lot of old jules tunes, some rare e.g w/l - people in da house and w/l movie of your life, trisco on slynus etc etc etc pm me or let me know if ur instrd in some bits!!

I can testify that Craig's vinyl collection is an absolute goldmine and I've already invested hundreds of pounds worth into it. Any gems mate that you sell to anyone else don't forget to tell me because I might need to borrow it for a day, e.g. People in Da House and some of those ultra-rare acetates I have long yearned for :wink:

yes I have heard and gathered about your wondeful collection of tunes mate - put my old 300+tunes to shame - lol!

How come you selling up mate? You surely had some beauties - many thanks again for toovster and sharp tools ;)

Don't think you've got a discogs account Craig mate?

In my never-ending quest for the forgotten trance of 98-2001 I would text the most obscure records to Craig and he'd have it. Absolutely ridiculous.

Also matey I'll be posting you Digger Episode 1 plus Crazy Malamute 'Free to Ride' and that test pressing of Darey's Liberation this weekend for you, and THAT acetate hopefully you'll get a good price for them eventually :thumbsup:

cool guys nice one!! i'll try and compose a list together but in the meantine anyone have any wants let me know as i may have em!! :D

oh steve not completly switchin to cds but need to get rid of some vinyl as im sleeping on it !! haha....no not really!

cool guys nice one!! i'll try and compose a list together but in the meantine anyone have any wants let me know as i may have em!!  :D  

oh steve not completly switchin to cds

Glad yo hear it!

There's nothing in particular I'm after, but no doubt would find something on a list :wink:

list on the way soon in the yr 2014 !!!!!!!!ha

anyway i ve got mattdareys, langes space brothers tiestos lost witnesses mixes etc....

some rare ones inc

people in da house, wack ass mf, chris zippel that nam track, umex - gatex all mixes, u name i ve prob got it!!!!!!! lol

Archived