freefall@arches 25th mar(matt hardwick plus residents)

• 3 weeks later...

Can't really remember much about The Arches, so it must have been good! Ended up all coming back to ours and I did a 3 hour (mostly classics) set and managed to keep the volume down enough to avoid being shut down by the old bill. Hopefully the woman upstairs won't complain this time.

Eating in a club? tut-tut :wink:

Can't beat a greasy burger at 2 in the morning :wink:

It was the 1st weekend night of the smoking ban in Scotland too and the arrangements were p1ss poor to say the least. It didn't bother me, but we were out with a lot of smokers and they had to queue up to an hour or more to be allowed outside to smoke.

The door staff were under instructions to only allow 10 out at a time. Bearing in mind the capacity for the night was around 1750 that doesn't allow many people out per hour! Needless to say, there were many people who just ignored the ban and lit up inside. After all, it was £18 + bf to get in, so why should they spend most of the night in a queue?

Hopefully the club will realise there are far more smokers out there than they realised...

How did you get away with the afterparty, did you invite the old woman from upstairs to join in? :D

I'm not sure that we have yet. Thankfully we didn't have any uninvited guests (The Old Bill), but fingers crossed she doesn't complain to the landlord again.

It was nowhere near as loud as last time and there's got to be some give and take

wooooooooooooooo i way to ate too many cheeseburgers last nite at the arches!!! arches was wimbledon and i was the tennis ball!!

what a nite tho! fred baker started then i blanked out..eddie came on...FIRE IT UP!!! think he played this techno track which kept gettin faster and the crowd were lappin it up..i was floored!!!

bit ill this morning... :cry:

bring on 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived