Super 8 & DJ Tab 'Helsinki Scorchin'

Max Kane

Been floating around since august last year but still hasn't got a proper release (i.e. I'm a cheap skate who wants to pay a fiver for it not the ridiculous £8 as quoted by chemical).

Anyone know when it's gettin a full release?

I liked it the first time i heard it at gods in august sounded wicked, like the fact that its trancey but with a nice proggy bassline, played at right speed it'll end my sets nicely

yeah next monday - along with aspekt - hijack too

A double release from anjuna? Strange they don't usually do that, hope its the case though would snap up both these tunes for the end of my prog sets

Never really been much of a fan of Alex Morph, never really done anything for me, he's got an awful lot of attention with his new more melodic sounds as opposed to the harder stuff he used to produce under the MORPH guise.

Still think the best thing he's done is the storming remix of G&M Project 'Sunday Afternoon'

Can't say i'm surprised at this Anjuna Beats is really starting to annoy me know, they can't seem to release anything remotely on time. Sirens of the Sea is now being quoted as 2007 due to the guys only wanting to concentrate on one project at a time. Though good news is that an Oceanlab album is being prepared

• 2 weeks later...

Archived