This weeks purchases 20/03/06

Bjorn

right, i got these 2 bad boys offa craig - cheers bro!

Warrior - X (Test Pressing) (incentive)

Warrior - If U Want Me (Test Pressing) (Incentive)

and this on cd

Aurora - Summer Sun (inc F&W Mixes) (Big Star)

Warrior - If U Want Me (Test Pressing) (Incentive)

Remember Armin playin this in his nine hour set at Gods straight after Loops & Tings, the atmosphere went so flat goin from such a banging tune into this but it still sounded wicked.

Tis a shame the tune feel foul to the old trick of sticking dodgy vocals over the top to try and sell a few more copies

yeha u re right mate, im pretty sure this is the vocal-less version tho!

awesome tune - rmebeer jules spinning it back in the day and i must have spent weeks trying to find out what it was!

Ordered from juno...

Coldharbour Selections 10

Love Machine - Posion

Illya Machuev - Jump The Chance

Hammer - Blue Ocean

Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes

Schulz & Elevation Dub & Vocal

Leama & Moor 'Everything Matters'

Matthew Dekay Rmx

Niklas Harding Rmx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im waiting for that Sector 7 un on Club Elite to appear, not sure If I wanna downlaod it (havent enough stuff to burn off worth using a cd up off_ or buy the vinyl then can play it regardless of when i end up wacking it on cd.

Sector 7 was on chemical the other day but only a promo, the proper Club Elite pressing should be due maybe thursday this week or next, its been on audiojelly for ages to d'load

Yeah £2.39 for a 320 up untill this week mind! just ordered a few from Juno, will porb buy Sector 7 off auidojelly after I get them:

BAKKE & JONI: Bali (Enhanced Progressive)

EDITORS: All Sparks (Kitchenware) CD

LOVE MACHINE/ILYA MALYUEV/HAMMER: Markus Schulz Presents: Coldharbour Selections (part 10) (Cold Harbour Holland)

PRINCE: Black Sweat (Island) 12" Picture Disc

WALKER BROTHERS, The: The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore (Mercury) 7"

It inst on mp3 yet! thats the thing I hate when the link says bla blah download and it links to the promo vinyl??!! or have I gone mad?!

That mean the promo vinyl is out then?

If so even better

I'm gona just get the promo vinyl for this then, cannot be bothered to wait around for it, May see this as a capitulation by paying over the odds but it'll just mean that i won't buy the other Anjuna tunes that i usually get cos they're around a fiver in HMV, i've had it with the label lately

Corenell Feat. Ann Bailey-A Deeper Love (Gusto)

Yep the old C&C Music Factory track, this versions in th same vein as Freemaons od discoey funky style stuff.

Electro Clash Mx is quality electro and Seb & Jay P's mix is mellow electro house with pinaos n stuff.

Chicane Feat Tom Jones-Stoned In Love (Globe)

6 tracker wooo! its odd as it only sounds like Tom in the chorus, he sound s so difefrent singing the verses.

Original is ok but the Vertigo (cicaadey) and Youn Punx (funky bizness) mixes do better!

Chicane Feat Tom Jones-Stoned In Love (Globe)

6 tracker wooo! its odd as it only sounds like Tom in the chorus, he sound s so difefrent singing the verses.

Which of the mixes is best here in your opinion mate? I havent heard any of them :?

Archived