Exciting Armin related news

Max Kane

ASOT 2006 is officially out soon, This excert is taken from the Armada web newsletter....

Armada Night with Armin van Buuren

+ Special guests Markus Schulz, Matthew Dekay and Perry O'Neil

During Queen's Night Friday April 28th 2006 there will be a brand new edition of the Armada Night at the Heineken Music Hall. Next to a 4 hour set of the headliner Armin van Buuren you will be able to find Markus Schulz, Matthew Dekay and Perry O'Neil behind the wheels. This Armada Night will also be the official release party of Armin's new A State Of Trance 2006 Compilation CD, from which the release will be mid April. The ticket pre-sale will start this Saturday at 10:00 a.m (www.ticketservice.nl)

Exciting news lots of good releases coming up, Jules' album ISOS V and now ASOT

Queen's day is awesome - my folks live in Rotterdam and I'm going over at the end of April so may have to look into this party, I remember a few years ago they had Jules, Eddie, Johan Gielen and others playing in big square in the Dam for free!!! Bonus!! it's always good fun, just seeing people try and sell all their crap on the street, like a huge car-boot sale...but on the street...hehe!

I've been to Amsterdam loads of times and was staying at the Hotel Krasnapolsky on Dam Square when there was a life concert on to celebrate Queens Day. It is such an exciting city and one of my favourite places. It's just unbelievable as the atmosphere is something else. I love their street parties and the markets.

I was also there when the world cup was on and everyone was so friendly and there were no fights. I'm not a football fan but you couldn't help but enjoy it and watched it in the bars etc. Holland got to the semi finals.-I think. :oops: :lol::lol:

Lifted from tranceaddict...

Release Date: April 17th, 2006

Confirmed Tracks:

Armin van Buuren - Sail

Gabriel & Dresden feat. Molly - Tracking Treasure Down

Leon Bolier - Surpresa

David Amo & Julio Navas present Paco Maroto - Electronic Electro

DJ Remy & Roland Klinkenbeg - Ignite

Yoshimoto - Do What You Do

Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked

Archived