British SummerTime!!!!

bigsteve

lol Aza!

I've adjusted the server time but it's pretty academic really... as Steve said if you want people's post times to look correct you'll have to adjust your own time settings in your My Profile link at top... :wink:

yeh - for me it somehow makes the day seem longer. i know that we get more sunlight, but more sunlight seems to make me stay out me cave for longer and not want to settle down early in the evening :)

not sure - does the clocks going forward and back have something to do with the wars that have passed?

lol! I'm almost certain it's to do with the sun, getting more daylight into a normal 9-5 day?

How would wars change the clocks anyway?! :D

How would wars change the clocks anyway?!

im not sure if someone once told me the clocks went back around november time because during the war days it wouldve got darker earlier then bombing would start earlier or something like that... :?

dont mock ME!

How would wars change the clocks anyway?!

im not sure if someone once told me the clocks went back around november time because during the war days it wouldve got darker earlier then bombing would start earlier or something like that... :?

dont mock ME!

I hereby recind my questioning of your mental reasoning. :D

• 7 months later...

Archived