Judge Jules pres. 'Proven Worldwide'

Neuro

You probably knew all this as the hyperlink has been up on both this board and jj.net but just to put the erroneous tracklisting down in writing... due out in the US on May 23rd on Koch as we also all knew last year.

Incorrect tracklisting published:

01. Judge Jules & Michael Woods - 'So Special'

02. Judge Jules - 'Takes All Night'

03. Judge Jules & DuMonde - 'What's in Your Head?'

04. Judge Jules - 'Without Love'

05. Judge Jules - 'Keep Me Running'

06. Judge Jules - 'Requiem for Rascals'

07. Judge Jules - 'Beautiful Danger'

08. Judge Jules - 'Puesta del Sol'

09. Judge Jules - 'The Serpent'

10. Judge Jules - 'Distorto'

REAL TRACKLISTING HERE:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/board/v...opic.php?t=1251

yeh nicce one tim. yeh saw this creep up on jj.net.

looks good as i said, but the productions with bk aint on there. thought initially this might be cos of "seizure" getting its own release as with "so special", but "so special" is featured on there...

dormouse mate - "takes all night" is on there??

No justification needed surely, as it will be 'proven worldwide' the farce... Surely it can't be that difficult to release a full album (with all his collaborations with BK/Warrior/Dumonde) on time and in the UK? What about Serious records?

Serious records no longer exists. It went bye byes and Manifesto was reborn in place I thinks how it went.

We've had this discussion before and as far as l know Serious (Records) World still exists. I'm pretty sure their website is still up and running-well it was a couple of months ago. I'll take a look.

Um, this is definitely some kind of farce, and I'm gonna see if Jules will clarify.... [he] seemed very shocked that a company as large as that would make such a big mistake...

I think the whole release process of the album has been disappointing for everyone who's been waiting for news of its release for many months. Whenever we get a correct tracklisting, post it up in this thread.

Archived