going to majorica fro 2 weeks the marra!

whos_this_guy

LMFAO!! probably full of viruses mate! :?

If you download Microsoft Antispyware beta that has a tracks eraser I think? If not then I guess you should delete all files in windows > Recent, also in IE clear the History and Temp Internet Files...

My mate at Uni last year had to get his laptop fixed and the only way to give it a clean sheet was to take it to the Uni Computer Dept... I asked him whether they'd found anything and he just texted back

"F * * K." lol

so basiclay i dont want him coming acroos things he shouldnt :oops:  so what would people recommed to delete! hehe

Let us know what you've got and we'll tell you how to delete it :lol:

videos and a few pics he shouldnt see!

If you download Microsoft Antispyware beta that has a tracks eraser I think? If not then I guess you should delete all files in windows > Recent, also in IE clear the History and Temp Internet Files...

My mate at Uni last year had to get his laptop fixed and the only way to give it a clean sheet was to take it to the Uni Computer Dept... I asked him whether they'd found anything and he just texted back

"F * * K." lol

its a hard ware problem, have run load of software things and no joy! he shouldnt have to look through it but he will have it for 2 weeks wheile i am away!

so basiclay i dont want him coming acroos things he shouldnt :oops:  so what would people recommed to delete! hehe

Let us know what you've got and we'll tell you how to delete it :lol:

videos and a few pics he shouldnt see!

"F * * K." lol

its a hard ware problem, have run load of software things and no joy! he shouldnt have to look through it but he will have it for 2 weeks wheile i am away!

its def a hardware problem, keeps freezing mate! have all ready reset it!

it works when its on its side.  

Sounds simple to me :wink: :lol:

When we first got a PC, it had to go back because the fan wasn't attached to anywhere and had been clonking around smashing everything else to bits. There weren't even any loose screws inside.

The cheeky b@st@rds 'repaired' it and sent it back. So we insisted on a refund instead

Archived