Kyau vs Albert 'Kiksu'

Max Kane

Bit different to there usualy more bangin style of trance, very very nice and melodic even a bit proggy in places, another superb release from KvA.

Samples here...

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servl...e@ND=-1@Sort=NI

I know that 'Come Play Perfect' is a tune but what the hell are Boomjinx playin at on the remix?

Can't get into the Boomjinx rmx it just sounds completely nackered, the original is the one i'll be getting, its probs a better bet to get the Euphonic release anyway.

When tunes have come out on the two labels before (KvA 'Velvet Morning & KvA 'Made of Sun') Euphonic has always had them out earlier and they are easier to get hold of, plus despite them being imports they're fractionally cheaper than the £8 promo from Anjuna.

Only difference is usually the remixes. 'Velvet Morning' on Anjuna featured the wicked Aalto remix whereas the Euphonic edition only had the Mirco de Govia, 'Made of Sun' on Anjuna also featured a bonus Album mix which Euphonic didn't have.

So my guess is that Anjuna have the Boomjinx remix as an exclusive and Euphonic will (hopefully) have another remix on their package.

• 2 weeks later...
Yet you didnt get the euphonic release did ya!  :P  

Yeh i know, gave my money to Anjuna Beats, didn't seen any Euphonic release forthcoming anywhere and Walk Down is probs a bit too hard for my sets anyway. I do really like Anjuna they release & sign great tunage but man do they ever take their sweet f*cking time.

Archived