Fish eye lense

HIGGZY

Hey guys! its been a while but its nice to be back on the board.

Just wobndering does anyone know anything about Fish Eye lenses? Im thinking about buying a 35mm SLR and then buying a lense seperate. would anyone recomendbuying from abroad as its cheeper. I have looked at a few and but they seem to vairy in price, I have never use one befor so dont really know alot about.

Chears Guys.

As Bjorn has kindly showed us it a lense that allows you to take a picture witch looks like your looking through a glass ball, similar to the what the guy ( the one that does all the black magic) in robin hood and the prince of thieves uses when he makes a tescope....thats sad i know and a poor description....

If you cheek the anjuna beats gallery then go to Dance valley you can see more pics taken with a fish eye lense!

Last summer we bought a Canon digital camera with extra lenses (wide and telescopic) from an online shop that was based in France. I can't remember what the shop was called, but it worked out a lot cheaper and came with Euro/UK adaptors for the charging packs. Delivery was also very quick.

As with any expensive online purchase, I'd recommend using your credit card to give you that bit of extra cover

hmm i use photoshop everyday as a designer but i have never come across a fillter where you create the same effect? I hope there is cos as you say till will save on the dollas. I know there is a wrap tool that allows you to bend images, this is usefull for creating images that look lables onto bottles etc.

I shall have a look though.

I know there is a wrap tool that allows you to bend images, this is usefull for creating images that look lables onto bottles etc.  

That might be what I was thinking of, haven't used photoshop for donkeys years, I'll ask a friend about it next time I c em'.

My memory's coming back and it was Pixmania we used.

Yeah i have bought a digital camera from there befor i would deffinatly recommend this site to anyone, lots of good reviews on there regarding all products.

I have since found out that i really need to decide on what brand of camera to get, then get a lens of the same make because different brands have different lens fittings. Therefore i need to do some research concerning the price and quality of the lens's then buy the camera.

Archived