World Championship Snooker

Quadrant

How much Snooker have you watched reckon you will watch on the TV this Easter?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sometimes watch it if theres not a lot else on, The final can be entertaining sometimes. Generally its the sort of tv to watch when your feeling apathetic, you don't have to concentrate on it much.

I've placed a £5 bet on Selby to win the whole thing at 25:1. He has two of the highest breaks so far after Ronnie and absolutely annihilated Higgins who was in great form this season. :) Still like Ronnie though, think his odds were 7:4 last check?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah where he took an age to carry out every shot, just to frustrate Ronnie! Mind you, Ronnie's guilty of mind games as well, trying to disrupt play when playing Dott in the semis - just walked out to "repair" his tip which took 20 minutes. When he came back he rattled off a 120 break or something :roll:

Really wanted to see conclusion of this final, but wasn't feeling great and tiredness from the weekend crept up on me, so I kipped. Hasn't done me any good either, I feel dreadful! :(

That frame that lasted 74mins did actually send me to sleep, i found it hard to get into to be honest probably cos i didn't care who won. If it would have been a player that i actually liked i'm sure i'd have stayed up to watch it.

I have to admit it was not the most exciting final - no Hendry/Higgins or O'Sullivan to punish a miss and lay down massive breaks. The tactical side is fascinating as well though, if you have enough time :D

I watched it last night was very impressed, havn't seen a final or snooker match like that for a long time. Made a change to see Dot and Ebden in final, and what a way to win your first ever tornament!

Well played Dot

Archived