Why has Bjorn's post been deleted?

Simcut

Gods are getting terrible with deleting threads now, Anything that isn't in accordance with their strict rules dissapears. This morning someone stated that they had heard a rumour suggesting Gods was going monthly as they made more money runnning one night in US than running 4 nights in UK, i posted saying that maybe this was due to the fact Gods ignored clubbers requests to move GK back to friday and the thread was promptly wiped out.

I'm all for a bit of rule just to keep things in check (if you leave it it ends up like Jules' Official board as you know) - but there's no point being dictatorial as seems the case on the God's if that's true what you say matey...

By removing fundamental debate and questioning, you not only create a fake environment but it's also counter-productive in the long term.

I'm all for a bit of rule just to keep things in check (if you leave it it ends up like Jules' Official board as you know) - but there's no point being dictatorial as seems the case on the God's if that's true what you say matey...

By removing fundamental debate and questioning, you not only create a fake environment but it's also counter-productive in the long term.

I'm glad our mod doesn't use big words :lol:

Archived