Tim on hospital radio (finally!)

dormouse

• 2 weeks later...

You all sound wasted, what you all laughing at? lol clearly not as serious as your QMR show, are you really allowed to f*** around so much? :lol:

Feel sorry for Dormouse with everyone arguing during the 20 Questions, you all disagree on every one. Also which one's Traill?

OK, Tim is the one who reads out the information about the hairdressers, and the one who says during 20 questions that zebras "do bring pleasure to people...."

Glad you enjoyed the show highlights! We're probably not allowed to do half of what we do. :lol:

It's shameful really we totally ruined your show mate - that information we had to read out was the information for patients and the 4 of us in 1 tiny studio meant if someone laughed then it was gameover for whoever was reading... all the features too so long to do!

I actually didn't say very much at all, except for reading out about the patients' info about the hairdressers upon which Dormouse suggested you can just stroll in and "have a blast", lol. The other guys were Dave and John, plus your missus, Adam (I've forgotten her name temporarily :oops: ) - so whilst they were arguing during 20 questions (a new concept to me at the time) you can mostly just hear me laughing, that's all! :lol:

Cheers for putting those edits up Adam - still admire your patience during 20Q...

Archived