Jules @ Inside Out, 29th April

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was this diabled lad in a wheelchair who was also at R1 in Newquay in the summer and he just kept spinning his chair round whilst this was on. Everyone cheered him on. They also have lasers at the Club.  

Made me laugh this, not being harsh or anything, just an amusing image of the lad going mental in the lasers.

The reason l can remember some of the tunes is because l was (unfortunately) as sober as a judge. :lol:

I know what you mean about the disabled lad, (I think his name is Billy) I forgot to mention that he communicates via one of those keyboards. It was hilarious but have to say he did such a brilliant job of spinning backwards and forwards that you had to admire him and no one took the mickey. It makes you stop and think how lucky you are that you are able-bodied.

Steve, getting up at 4.45 am was indeed a killer. As soon as l finished work at 1.00 l came home to bed and slept for a good 4-5 hours.

Unfortunately can't get the photos uploaded but there might be some on the Tranzaction website later this week.

Yes Dormouse.

Your tune must have gone down well as there were plenty of hands in the air. Also Jules played Rumble around about that time too.

Archived