Electronic Sessions SeOne Friday May 5th

Not sure if anyone has seen the lineup for this quality night but May's is a killer. Duno if there is anyone who goes clubbing in London but even I'm hoping to make the journey for this lot...

Electronic Sessions

Main Room

Chris Salt 10-12

Andy Moor (Leama & Moor Album Launch) - 12-3 :shock:

Simon Patterson 3-5

Lee Osbourne 5-6

Room 2 Dex In The City

Paul Thomas

Russel G

James London

Was a superb evening, set off just after 8pm picking up two mates on the way, managed to arrive by 11.30ish which considering SEOne is the hardest club ever to find (it's a doorway in a one way tunnel railway arch) wasn't too bad.

Walked in to Chris Salt playing some nice dubby and bassy prog house which served well as a warmup and a chance to grab a few drinks and catch a word with Paul Thomas & Ross (the promoter). Got to meet Andy Moor Briefly too which was cool.

Andy's set started at 12, he worked thru some deeper stuff but then slowly started to bring in his trademark sound. Played some wicked tunes in the first hour or so including...

Benz & MD 'Underoath (Perry O'neil Remix)'

Shiloh 'Dream On (Chable Remix)'

Luminary 'Wasting (Andy Moor Remix)'

I have to be honest his sound didn't really convert properly to 3 hrs and after an hr and a half it all became a bit samey so we decided to check on the Dex In The City Room, Russel G was on spining some nice dirty house. Was a nice break from Andy Moor.

Went back into the main room for the last hour or so and got to hear some top tunage, Leama & Moor 'Everything Matters (Niklas Harding Remix)' was top and Super 8 vs DJ Tab 'Helsinki Scorchin' got everyone jumping.

The penultimate tune got the best reaction of the night by far though as he whacked on a new edit of 'Air for Life' the breakdown was drawn out more and when the big bassline kicked in everyone went nuts, was a great finish to his set.

Simon Patterson was next on and proceeded to instantly bang it out playing some darker harder trance music, unfortunately i couldn't stay long as had the long drive home to worry about so we left shortly after he started. Managed to bomb home in a little over 2 and half hours with a short services stop so was quite pleased with the journey back.

Overall was a top night, and a great excuse for a road trip. 8-)

Add Tracking Treasure Down to that list aswell, though not 100% sure which mix it was, may have been a new Andy Moor Edit, or a tweaked version of the Group Therapy Mix.

EDIT - Was definately the Group Therapy Mix, i originally thought that it was terrible remix but as always hearing it in a club made it come alive, may have to get it next week.

wasn't that impressed with the night tbh - it was too quiet people wise and the sound quality was awful! doesn't fill me with much confidence for the sales of the leama & moor album if that night was supposed to be a launch party. si did a great job all things considered.

the sound quality was awful!

I agree that the sound wasn't very impressive, thought the system was better in the Dex In The City room though, the bass seemed to be clearer in there.

Archived