Favourite Summer Listening

Max Kane

Thought i'd start a thread for summer tunage bein as it's nice & warm for a change.

Personally i always used to love havin the Euphoria Chill Out CDs on when it was hot, lazing around a poolside with the chill out mix of Three Drives 'Greece 2000' was always great.

Also loved havin Hybrid 'Finished Symphany' on a lot when i was in Italy about 7 years ago. Yousef's Creamfields mix Cd was great aswell, some nice bongo action always goes down well when the sun's shining :lol:

For some reason, Dino Lenny - Change the World is a tune that resonates with me particularly at this time, as with Space Face (Tomcraft remix).

Also recall playing a lot of junior jack stuff this time last year at a BBQ!

a tune that springs to mind - (was just listening to it walking home from uni after handing my dissertation in)

is:

Young Parisians - Jump The Next Train (Solarstone Remix)

tune and a half, very summery!

Dino Lenny - Change the world is great!

Also when it's sunny i like listening to -

Hoxton Whores vs Subliminal cuts

Sam La More - Takin Hold

Oakenfold - Southern Sun (TIesto remix)

Cor Fijneman - Venus (Teisto remix)

Banda Sonnora 'Guitarra G' can't believe i forgot that one

G Club yes, brilliant tune. It's on that Sept 11th show I downloaded the other day on here second track in. Has anyone listened to Brian Eno? Some of his stuff is great for Summer moments. Not Music For Airports though, which is just plain weird.

Has anyone listened to Brian Eno? Some of his stuff is great for Summer moments. Not Music For Airports though, which is just plain weird.

Brian Eno 'An Ending (Leama & Moor Remix)' was a great tune about 2 yrs ago.

Archived