house party review pics and mixes

whos_this_guy

Had another mad house party here on Saturday. What a mad night! Started of with a few beers after work about 6. then up to Sainsbury’s for 20 bud and be quarter bottle of vodka. got home with a few mates and then got pizza and munch on the go. Fired on a few trance cd’s. then about 8 a good crew arrived and a fellow dj, BC. Had a bit of banter and dj chat and a few of me sisters mates arrived.

Bout 9 BC kicked the deck sessions of. Started of with a few classic and hard tranc’ers. Music had to rise up a few decimals. Atmosphere was starting to get better. Few fellow bikers mates called, who brought a few of there mates who brought there mates. Load of ransoms but was all good. Buy this time the garden kitchen and back room was packed.

Baz then got the ‘last choon nod’ from BC. As I was on MC duties, and with no mic I was keeping a close eye on turntable duties, so no ransoms tried to hi-jack a turn. So I had to use the talk over button, and shout to introduce and thank the previous dj. Mic would have been good to, as the people in the kitchen where making some noise. Baz started of funky, playing a few known numbers and getting people interested in the choons again. He built it right up for me towards the end of his set.

I had my old pc down, linked up to the decks, so I could record the sets. Had to stop on the Dj’s last choon, open a new window, and start recording. Sounds easy though the pc could barely handle it, and of course every set was recorded perfectly, bar mine. lol after endless bud’s I started on the pints of vodka and cranberry juice with a lemon. Rocket fuel. Again I had to use the ‘talk over button’ say thanks to Baz and then introduce my self. Strange feeling all the same. Fairly happy with the way the set went bar the influence the drink had on me, over doing with the loops and delay effect and waving the record. But was all for the people that were there and they all seemed pretty happy.

Next on was PJ who is happy hard core I think. Again I introduced him and he had the best start of the night. Using the star wars theme choon. Went down well. Then he contained to bang it out, but def not my cup of tea, bit to much for me.

Rest of the night I ran abut like a headless chicken. Managed to break my camera, new one needed. Fell down my stairs, split chin open. Awoke the next day to 16 tins, 14 bottles of Stella, 10 bud and 2 big bottle of WKD. That’s my carryout for the next few weeks sorted. Every one seemed to have a good night.

picshere

tracklistings here

Where the hell did Baz get Monotone from? Thought that only went out to DJs like last week. Looks a good setlist though mate, must have been some house party.

house_party_06%20167_small.jpg

Good pics and TLs mate. Love how everything just fits on that small table :lol:

yeah i have to getthe TL of the other guys, dont know wat they were playing lol

took a bit of moving around for the table to get it rigth then held up by 2 breeze blocks

Where the hell did Baz get Monotone from? Thought that only went out to DJs like last week. Looks a good setlist though mate, must have been some house party.

he got it from the smae sourse as me :D

where did you get tran-4 from? sounds like a wicked party!

was amazing, got it from a wel know fellow dj

You can buy Monotone off dance-tunes ....

Archived