Last night's weather

bigsteve

Now I know all you lot down south had a beautiful hot sunny day yesterday, but thanks to you lot, we had torrential, heavy thunder storms for 3 hours here last night!

There was one really powerful fork of lightning that must've landed in our street. I was near the window at the time and I've never witnessed a flash of light of so big before. It took out the street lights, disconnected the PC and also blown the Freeview box so it now doesn't work! Afterwards I had jaw aches, a tingly feeling in my arms and a cracking head ache :shock:

Alright now, but well scary stuff.

There's some pics on the Beeb's site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/4974858.stm

lol people seemed to enjoy it though:

Its AMAZING!

Darren, East Kilbride, Glasgow

simply amazing !!!!

Peter Gonnella, Glasgow

Amazing, saw a lightning strike take out a full block of house lights etc in Parkhall, Clydebank.

Bob Steel, Glasgow

What a wonderful evenings entertainment. Never witnessed so much lightning happening at the same time.

Michael Blair, Paisley

Shame about your Freeview box though, Steve :|

ill back up what steve was sayin... pure madness weather!! was on pc lookin out window and sky was lighting up big time!! fork lightning just hit the field and i see some smoke!!! constant for 3/4hrs.. steve the south side was the worst, it was up there infact worse than florida storms.

great viewing tho..best nite in in ages!! :lol:

which i had a video cam and would have made a fortune on good dvd copies !

ill back up what steve was sayin... pure madness weather!! was on pc lookin out window and sky was lighting up big time!! fork lightning just hit the field and i see some smoke!!! constant for 3/4hrs.. steve the south side was the worst, it was up there infact worse than florida storms.

great viewing tho..best nite in in ages!!  :lol:  

which i had a video cam and would have made a fortune on good dvd copies !

Bet you had a good view of it from up your place too. You're quite high up where you are. How was Ferry btw?

met this girl....... let tim tell u its a bit of a f*** up on my behalf!!!

Did the chat up line go like this...????

"So.... Do you like.......... stuff?"

> "Um... yeah :) I like bread...."

"Bread hey... Reminds me of the colour of your eyes :)

> "My eyes are blue :S ..??"

"Funny that!"

lol Aza's been there before!! :wink: :D

I wasn't there but I think Craig simply ate far too many cheeseburgers and didn't remember her name, her height, her age, what she looked like, or anything. In fact he has no recollection whatsoever of meeting the person, which I think's brilliant! Am told they made out though and she's quite hot, so get on the case Craig and hunt her down! lol

Not remembering anything is the best position to be in, especially if you here she was hot, that way you can never be dissapointed when you meet them and realise it was simply a booze induced fittie you remember bein with :lol:

its amazing how things change when you out drinking and the beer goggles come on........ :o  :o  :o

It can be fantastic though if a mate is hammered and starts making moves on some, lets say, un-aesthically pleasing female.

This can result in the "I wish I could eat my arm off" situation if it goes too far. You know, when you wake up in the morning in bed with this "un-aesthically pleasing female", you realize your error of judgement but you can't escape because she's sleeping on your arm.... aaargh! :o

Get your arm back in the most un-quiet and discrete manner and wake her up, say 'what ya cookin me for breakie then?' and proceed to walk about puffing your gut out, she'll soon regret the incident as much as you :lol:

Good effort Craig! Never really seen The Arches as a pulling place though. Tuneage comes first in there :thumbsup:  

I'm always the same at Gods, it's all about the tunage. Unless Fergie is on then i start to test the waters :lol:

Good effort Craig! Never really seen The Arches as a pulling place though. Tuneage comes first in there :thumbsup:  

I'm always the same at Gods, it's all about the tunage. Unless Fergie is on then i start to test the waters :lol:

Or not go at all if Fergie's on

Or not go at all if Fergie's on

When Eddie is on after him & Zabiela is on in the Nitrogen room before him you have to go and take full opportunity of his set to get hammered and eye the talent

I reckon Craig slept with a bloke....

oh, and going back to the subject, has anyone seen that video clip of Gary Neville & Phil Neville when they were trianing in Japan....the thunder and lightning made them s*** themselves and ran off like a couple of girls - f***ing hilarious! lol, will try and find it :)

Archived