Festivals galore!!

Bought a copy of mixmag this month for the Richie Hawtin cd. Cant believe how many festivals there are this year. You'd think that there would be a limit on how many one summer can sustain. Global, creamfields, love festival etc.....

Also it seems that GK are planning to take over the world. Global Gathering, Escape into the Park and these new Hi-Fi festivals. The Hi-fi's are North and South Ireland and North and South England. So in all thats 6 festivals they are present at!!

im not complaining but like I say, you'd think there would be a limit on how many you can actually put on and still get full attendance.

I saw that about GK taking over Escape into the Park - can't Escape do it themselves :?

The list goes on mate...Coloursfest, T in The Park, One Big Weekend, Rock Ness, etc, etc 8-) I truly think the British have well and truly been caught up in festival madness. Maybe because they're just so bloody good :lol:

Didn't do any of them last year, will try and go to Global this year though as it's my favourite lineup. I think any festival needs the weather regardless of who's on. Global 04 had the best sunshine of the year which made it a wicked day. HI-FI festival is Gods taking over Homelands aswell, and then franchising it out over the other venues and areas.

Archived