Eurovision

bigsteve

I watched Top of the Pops last night for the first time in ages and caught our Eurovision entry for this year. I was embarrassed by Gemini a few years ago, but we have sunk even further.

For those of that you missed out on this cringe worthy moment, the performance starts with schoolgirls cavorting on school desks pretending to be singing to a terrible chorus, but actually they were miming. Then a 40ish year old bloke wearing shell suit bottoms and not looking dissimilar to Westwood walks out and starts rapping all over the place. And he's an ugly bugger too.

Nil points.

06_uk_2006_right.jpg

04_uk_2006_promo.jpg

dazauto.jpg

and here's his myspace so you can send him some offensive remarks http://www.myspace.com/dazsampson

u missed it on T4 - one of the gilrs was pretending to 'mix' doing the whole 'lloking cool holding the headphones' on a full 1210 setup, god knows what she was doing!

I makes me ashamed to be British. At least we don't take the Eurovision Song contest seriously - if we won it, it would be more embarrassing. All the voting is rigged anyway.

Then a 40ish year old bloke wearing shell suit bottoms and not looking dissimilar to Westwood walks out and starts rapping all over the place.

haha!!! :lol::lol:

If its that s*** it'll probably win it! woooo!

I can see it now:

Norway: and our 10 points go to.......Sweden!!!!!!

Norway: and our 12 points go to.......Denmark!!!!

Cue Terry Wogan to rant on for about half an hour......

Eurovision always has a load of spunkers (hot birds in other words) - so that's something Im looking forward to!)

Oh yes.....classic television

I can safely say i have absolutely no concern whether we get 0 or we win it, actually scratch that, if we get 0 points i'd probably have to read about it for a few weeks ala the last bunch of losers we sent over there.

Who chooses our entries in the first place? It's highly embarrassing.

Isn't there some other programme that blogs up tv where we actually are supposed to vote to decide who represents us? Didn't Jordan try and go in for it last year or somethin but lose out?

But she's got a fantastic rack, why didn't she win? :(

The Europeans would have loved to see her represent UK and she would probs have won it simply based on the novelty of having some barbie doll charicature of a person on stage trying to sing.

Just seen a feature on Finland's entry some crazy Death Metal band, they had monster costumes and everything on and some countries want them thrown out for bein Satanic devotees :lol::lol::lol:

Heard Moyles play our entry this morning, woeful, we'll be the laughing stock of Europe (maybe that's a good thing) also the guy is an absolute tool, he comes on thinking he's some sort of celebrity and that people actually give a sh*t about his pathetic little entry :evil:

Just seen a feature on Finland's entry some crazy Death Metal band, they had monster costumes and everything on and some countries want them thrown out for bein Satanic devotees  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Unbelievably, this won! Not sure how near the bottom 'our' effort was :?

Archived